Tuesday 2 April 2013

leopard print NOTD


I was in the mood for leopard nails and instead of doing the normal boring gold and black I thought I would do pink and blue! I have only just realised that they look very similar colours to the ones I used in this post, oops- but I think they go well together! I like how you can mix and match the colours to go with any outfit and any season!
If you were wondering how to do leopard print nails really quickly and easily then I did a step by step tutorial a while ago here



10 comments:

  1. So pretty! I always love your nail art posts, leopard print can be really tacky but you've managed to make it really cute!

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! leopard print is such a lovely design and pink and blue look great together! x
    Amy | http://www.boots.com/en/LOreal-Paris-Rouge-Caresse-Lipstick_1309100/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea how you manage to make the nails look perfect on both hands. I can paint with my left hand fine but not so sure about detailed leopard print! Haha

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always do beautiful patterns Islay! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great, going to attempt it myself now!

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always do leopard print nails too! Such a goregous pattern :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How are you so awesome at nail art! Everytime I try something like this it ends in one big fail! Loves these nails, gorgeous Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great! I love the pink and blue combination. I always try to make my leopard print look professional but never manage, this half way of doing it might help! xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.