Thursday 11 July 2013

day to night outfit



here is an outfit idea going from day to night- this would be perfect if you were shopping during the day and then out for dinner and drinks in the evening with the change of the shoes and the addition of the blazer to make it more dressy!
Please let me know if you like this sort of post/video so I can do more ones that are similar!

Day outfit:
dress: H&M
shoes: sebago
bow: birdcage bows*
necklace: eBay (18" one)
watch: river island

Night outfit:
dress: H&M
blazer: lashes of london*
necklace: eBay (18" one)
shoes: amazon
bag: accessorize
watch: river island

I love the blazer from Lashes of London, it's the type of thing that will go with loads of outfits and it's very versatile! It's made of a cream fabric with cream lace over the top which you can't really see in the photos but you can in the video so make sure you watch the video (it's only two minutes long!) p.s. the blazer is currently half price in the sale!! Also how cute is the bow from Birdcage Bows! I love the print on it and I've been wearing it loads since I got it! They have so many different colours and styles avaliable so make sure you check them out (they're also very affordable too!) I have the medium size which is perfect for me, I've worn it like it is in the photos, at the back of my head, at the end of a fishtail plait and at the back of my head with a bun- perfect!


please let me know what you think of this sort of post and don't forget to check out Lashes of London and Birdcage Bows!




21 comments:

  1. Great outfit idea, I LOVE that dress, so pretttty :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It's such a wonderful idea, and your dress is gorgeous! Such a pretty colour! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the night shoes, they're beautiful :)

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post, and i love the bow! xxxxx
    mollyox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely! Love the blazer and the bow - so cute!!
    Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have amazing style! I am in love with that dress, it looks lovely with your dark hair and the bow!
    Love your blog!

    Holly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, you look beautiful! Lovely outfit and really suits you :) I especially like the shoes in the day outfit!
    Sam xx
    knockoutcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shoes from the day outfit, I'm also really glad that you liked the ebay seller cause I've been wanting to buy a necklace like that for ages and this one has just an amazing price :)

    Isabela ♡
    www.fusels.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute outfit! Love the dress!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit and love how you changed it from a day to night outfit!
    my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous, the bow is so pretty! I love the colour of your dress, you've so easily taken it from day to night xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the night time version of this outfit so much better than the day time for some reason. Can't really put my finger on it though.

    Mana
    Fashion and Happy Things

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this outfit idea! the night time version is so cute with the blazer :) love your blog xx
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it,
    Simple but effective.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this dress! So beautiful. I also love the shoes!
    Rebecca xx

    http://ribbonsandbowsox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lovely, Love your awesome blog. Oh yes I love Gorgeous dress! I am your newest follower from Blog Hop and followed you via GFC.
    Feel free to visit, leave comments and follow me @ www.revampspunkyrena.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous dress and your hair bow looks adorable Xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.