Sunday 14 July 2013

I never ever did it for a throne























playsuit: lashes of london
necklace: eBay
shoes: river island
lipstick: 'coral tonic' by maybelline

this is the second thing I have from Lashes of London, the first is this dress which I'm absolutely in love with- can I just have everything off of the Lashes website please?! Oh and I thought I would mention, the customer service there is amazing, there was a mix up with my order and the wrong size was accidentally sent but Chanelle was great at sorting it and the right size arrived the next day!
My shoes really don't match with the playsuit but I didn't really know what to wear with it, any ideas please let me know! I can't wait to wear this outfit in the summer, it's so summery!
I'm loving this lipstick at the moment too, it's my first coral lipstick and it's perfect for the warm weather we've been having recently- more sun please!







27 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous as ever sweet! I love the print of the playsuit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking amazing as always :) Love that playsuit and that lip colour, gorgeous!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek I LOVE this playsuit, how gorgeous do you look!xx

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Playsuit looks incredible on you and the lip colour really compliments it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This playsuit is gorgeous!
    xx
    http://putmeinapartydress.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm in love with this playsuit - the colours & floral print are just amazing!! Love the coral lippy as well - great post!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely playsuit! So bright! You look lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colors!

    Ginger @ Chic by Night
    chicbynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning, the playsuit really suits you :)

    Bella | BELLAETC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loovely playsuit, the print is is gorgeous and I love the chain! As a suggestion for shoes I think flatforms would look amazing! xo

    ohsofashionxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I really want a play suit, this one is so pretty.
    Liza
    Glambeautys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colours in your play suit!such a nice mix of brights!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look lovely Islay! That playsuit is so so pretty! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. This playsuit is so gorgeous. I usually stick to boring old dark colours but I'm really trying to wear more bright things so this would be perfect :)

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the playsuit, its so pretty! I think gladiator sandals would look great with it :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous playsuit, looks lovely on you!

    boldinballerinass.co.uk

    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an adorable playsuit!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely summer outfit, especially now we have the perfect weather for it! You look wonderful!
    Xx
    www.heroineinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE the playsuit Islay!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this jumpsuit on you girl, the colours are beautiful!! <3

    Hayley xx

    www.frockmeimfamous.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love, love, love the playsuit! x

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.