Monday 8 July 2013

I've been drawn!

the other day I got a lovely message from Nora saying she'd included me in her favourite bloggers post- it was much to my surprise when I clicked on the post to see that she'd actually drawn all of us, how amazing is that! I love it so much that I decided it needed a whole post dedicated to it, I wish I could draw because I would so love to be able to do this sort of thing as it's such a good idea and I love it!

Thank you again to Nora for drawing me and including me in her favorite blogger post, don't forget to check out her blog 'hello you' and the other bloggers she's featured in the post too!








12 comments:

  1. Ooh that's so cute and a really personal touch for the post. :D Bet it was a lovely surprise when you opened the blog. :D

    Juyey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Nora's post, and it's just the sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is amazing! Nora is so so talented! xxx



    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable!!! I love her idea of drawing the bloggers instead of a screencap of the blog.

    Maria x

    craftyowl93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's amazing, she's really quite talented.

    Mana
    Fashion and Happy Things

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute drawing, I love it :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! she's so talented :) xx

    http://ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god, cute overload! Such a sweet idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is really lovely! I would be so flattered if someone did something like this for me. I love it :D

    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.