Wednesday 31 July 2013

#julylondonmeetup photos and vlog











on saturday I went up to London for the #julylondonmeetup organised by the amazing Helen, she'd been planning it for what seems like forever and you can definitely tell- it was such a lovely weekend! I did a vlog of the whole weekend but I'm rubbish at remembering to film so sorry it's a bit all over the place! It was so lovely to finally meet everyone- especially Lauren who I've known for like two years but hadn't met yet!
On the saturday I met Ellie for a quick drink before we headed down to Tiger Tiger and did lots of chatting and got amazing lace eyelashes applied to us by Paperself- I went for the rose ones which are so cute! After that we did some shopping, topshop photoboothing and then went for food- there was even some dancing in the street to One Direction which got us lots of strange looks from people on the buses! The Sunday was very relaxed and a few of us went shopping and just had a girly day out which was lovely! It was so nice to finally meet everyone and I hope everyone that went had a really good time as I did!
I'm currently getting around to sorting out the videos I have from New York so I can upload a vlog, I stayed at Helen's for a couple of days after the #julylondonmeetup and only got home late last night so I haven't had a chance yet but they will be up soon!


Here's some links from people I met, don't forget to check them all out as they're all amazing and have such good blogs which I'm sure you'll love!
Helen
Ellie
Lauren
Sam
Ana
Clare
Natalie
Jordan
Christina
Vicky
Grace
Kat





10 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing time! I love the butterfly eyelashes - so cute!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this post, and i loved your vlog too! :)
    was so lovely to get to hang out with you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a fab time! i really need to start attending more meet ups!

    new follower!

    come and check out mine if you'd like to

    http://zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    Zara (Bows and Pearls)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a wonderful time Islay! And I love the blue and white blazer you're wearing in the top few pictures! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a fab time! I'm so jealous of those cake pops haha! :)
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, this is my first visit for your blog but I will be one of your followers because you provide exclusive ideas

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is unusual post, thank you for share it with us

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.