Sunday 23 October 2011

Roses nail of the day

Hi everyone,
I decided to turn my plain peach coloured nails into my favourite nail art design earlier. And here is how it turned out-
They are actually really easy to do, if you have a really fine nail brush, a dotting tool, a steady hand and some patience! I got my dotting tool and brushes off of eBay and they were under a pound each. I will include links to ones similar to ones that I have
Click on them to be taking to the eBay links
Dotting tool
Nail brush
All you have to do to recreate this look is paint white stripes across four of the nails. Then paint one of your fingers with a mint green colour. I used Barry M 'Mint Green' for mine. Then get a light pink/peach I used the same one that I have on the rest of my nails (Accessorize 'Apricot Crush') and with your dotting tool make a couple of dots on your nails. Once that is dry paint some little curved lines with your paintbrush on top. You can use a bright pink/red for this, but make sure it is darker than the other colour. Wait for that to dry too and then paint some little leaves onto it with a darker green. Mine is Barry M 'Spring Green'
Once you are sure it is dry, then finish it all off with a top coat! I used Barry M 'Base and Top Coat'
And that is it finished!

Thankyou for reading this, and have a lovely day

4 comments:

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.