Tuesday 25 October 2011

ELF Cosmetics Beauty School Eyeshadow Palette- Natual Swatches

Hi everyone,
A couple of months ago, when ELF was having one of their 50% off sales, I purchased this eyeshadow palette. Some of the colours in this palette are gorgeous. It has three matte colours, and three shimmer colours. The eyeshadows themselves are nice sizes and so you will get a lot of use out of them.



The top row has a creamy white colour for highlighting, but I find that this is not very well pigmented, so I don't tend to use it that much


In the middle is a shimmery taupe colour which is much better pigmented than the white one.

And at the end is a lightish brown colour, which is my favourite out of the whole palette. It has good pigmentation and it isn't too powdery.

On the bottom row there is a gloden shimmery colour, which also has good pigmentation.

In the middle of the bottom row there is a bronze shimmer colour, which the pigmentation isn't too great on but it is still a nice colour.

And the last colour is a black which I was very pleasantly supprised about the pigmentation of.

Overall I am highly impressed with this palette for what I paid for it. It's meant to be £3.50 which is still an amazing price, but I only paid £1.75, which is amazing for a palette which I use most days! If you are thinking of buyimg it, then deffiniately wait until ELF is doing a discount voucher. The tend to do one most weeks, follow them on twitter, or like them on Facebook to make sure you get notifited of any that are coming up!
As you can see they all have very good pigmentation for the price, especially the black, and the light brown. I put quite a lot of the white on my hand, so that is why it looks quite pigmented.

If you are interested in buying it then a lint to the palette on the ELF website can be found here

Thankyou for reading this and have a lovely day

1 comment:

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.