Monday 24 October 2011

WESC Conga Magenta Matte Headphones

Hi everyone,
I had been eyeing these headphones up for a while and yesterday I finally decided to get them. They are made by WESC and the model is 'Conga' and they are the matte ones. I felt like I needed a pair like this because I was getting so annoyed with my apple headphones and the really bad sound quality that they had, and I was also sick of them falling out my ears all the time!

I was attracted to them at first obviously because of the bright magenta colour which is super cool. Overall I think that the sound quality is great, and the volume can go up really loud on them. I have used them whilst in the car when my mum had the radio on and I couldn't even hear it, they don't claim to be noise canceling from what I have read, but they do a good job at it!


This is the colour range

I got mine from hmv and they cost £29.99 in store, but I just looked online and they are only £24.99! Click here if you want to see them on the hmv website. If you are on the hunt for some new headphones then I would definitely check these out, oh and they also come in a wide range of colours too!

Thankyou for reading this and have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. wesc headphones at 29.99 http://headphones-earphones.co.uk/wesc-matte-conga-headphones-magenta

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to have visited your website. Thanks for sharing useful information. And also visit my website about health. God willing it will be useful too

    Penanganan Penyakit Rakitis pada Anak
    De Lemon Jus Ekstrak Lemon
    Obat Pengapuran Tulang Alami

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.