Sunday 23 October 2011

Acessorize 'Apricot Crush' nail of the day and swatch

Hi everyone,
It was my 16th birthday on Friday and I received this gorgeous peachy orange Accessorize nail varnish from one of my friends. The colour name is 'Apricot Crush' and it comes in a 10ml size. I had never tried an Accessorize nail varnish before as I for some reason thought that they may not be very good quality and so I was very excited to try it. I am very pleased to say that I am pleasantly surprised with them. I found that it went on really well and smoothly and the colour was very opaque in two coats. It reminded me of Illamasqua 'Purity' so if you are looking for a dupe then check this out!
This is the colour in the bottle in natural light
This is the nail varnish on my nails with two coats in natural light

Overall I think that this is a great nail varnish and I will definitely be purchasing other ones in the range as there are some great colours, and I would definitely recommend it.
You can purchase them from Superdrug and they cost £4.
My friend got mine in Superdrug but I can't find it on their website, and it isn't on the Accessorize website either. They have one similar though called 'Coral Flair' if you want to check it out here is the link: http://www.accessorize.com/en/restofworld/exotic-brights-nail-polish-coral-flair/invt/88003271/?bklist=icat,4,shop,xmas,lifestyleshopcosmetics


Thankyou for taking the time to read this and have a lovely day

1 comment:

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.