Saturday 29 October 2011

BINTM Live

Hi everyone,
Yesterday me and a few of my friends went to London to the ExCel center to go to Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model live show, for mine and my friends birthday.
I'd seen it advertised a few times on the television when I was watching the T.V. series and thought it looked really good, and one of my friends went last year and really enjoyed it! 
I didn't really know what to expect but it was even better than I thought it would be. There were some celebrities there, including Amy Childs, and Harry from TOWIE, Grace Woodward and Charlie Speed who were judges on the programme,  and all of the girls from series 7.
I didn't take that many photos but here are some of the ones that I took.
Grace Woodward and one of the dancers

The winner- Jade

Imogen

Bluey and Jade

Amy Childs
Harry!

Haul!


There were lots of freebies and things to buy at discounted prices. Because Cosmo and Company magazines were sponsoring it they were doing a years subscription for only £12 and you got a free L'Oreal hair gift worth £35, because that was a real steal I bought that as well!
Overall I thought it was a really good girly day out, and I cant wait until next year because I really want to go again!

Thankyou for reading this and have a lovely day

1 comment:

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.