Wednesday 26 October 2011

16th Birthday Present!

Hi everyone,
It was my 16th birthday last week and I thought I would do a post today about what I got from my parents me! It's not the usual present for a 16 year old, but I had been wanting one for ageeees and it took a lot of persuasion but I managed to persuade my parents to get me one! And here it is:
It's a giant beanbag from elepantbeanbags.co.uk. It is soooo comfortable and I love it! I've wanted one for like two years and I'm in love with it! There are loads of different ways that you can sit on it and it's perfect for sitting on to watch T.V!

I got the jumbo one which is is that largest one, but they make other ones, including child size, dog size and cubes. They cost £169 but they are 40% off and free delivery at the moment! The delivery was very quick according to my parents and the company was good at emailing my mum about it being dispatched and stuff.
The size is 180x140cm so it takes up a lot of space, I think it is annoying my mum because it takes up so much!
There are also loads of colours to choose from. Other than the pink, I love the green one with white daisies, which is really cute!

Overall I think that these are great, and really good quality, so if you are thinking about it ask for it for Christmas if your parents don't mind it taking up so much space!

Thankyou for reading this and have a lovely day

2 comments:

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.