Monday 10 September 2012

what's in my sixth form bag

I did a general 'what's in my bag' post a while ago but seeing as you all are nosey (don't pretend you're not! (I am superrrr nosey btw)) I thought I would do another one but instead this is a sixth form version! Ooooh.
I have literally just got home from sixth form and emptied the contents of my bag onto my bed by the way so this is what I have carried round on my poor shoulders all day!
I started sixth form on Thursday, we already have loads more freedom (we get to go off site if we don't have lessons which means McDonalds/Costa/Starbucks/anything I want for lunch- ohhh yeaaaah)

























my bag is from Primark- I got it a few weeks ago when I was in London. It was really cheap so I'm not too bothered if it breaks but it's such a good size to fit folders into! I wanted the Zara bucket bag but after buying a bag from there a couple of months ago which broke within a week I didn't really fancy spending £70ish on another one for it to just break again!

To be honest there really isn't anything in the least bit exciting in it but I will give you a run down of what is in there in case you were wondering!

Tesco folders, wallets and paper/ Cath Kidston pencil case/ Cath Kidston pink polkadot pouch thingy/ Paperchase diary/ Cath Kidston makeup bag/ Nature Valley bar (left over from lunch)/ camera (case is from Cath Kidston)/ water/ eos lip balm/ spoon (from lunch...)/ padlock (I need to get a locker)/ Revlon lip butter/ calculator/ iPod/ hand sanitizer/ headphones/ phone/ keys/ Cath Kidston train pass holder

in case you were wondering, the subjects I take are:
♥ geography
♥ biology
♥ business studies
♥ photography

I already have sooooo much work to do (for biology especially, the last photo is of some of my notes. I swear it's chemistry- it's all about bonds and structures which I hate, hmm...) I haven't had a geography lesson yet but I have one tomorrow morning and then I have free periods for the rest of the day so I might just try and print off some photography stuff as I have a book for it now, and then go into town for a bit, yaaaaay. aaaaanyway I'm sure you don't really care what lessons I have tomorrow so byeee



23 comments:

  1. Do you have an iPhone AND a blackberry?! I might have to mug you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo interesting! Your bag is filled with heaps of cute stuff- mine started that way but it's literally so heavy now that I just take in absolute essentials! Your photography is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such a nice bag! i was exptecting it to be from zara or something! deof going to have to buy the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really am so nosy, so thanks for the post I loved reading it. so many cute florals in there :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you to post some of your photography stuff please! I' thinking about taking it next year so I'd love to see some of your stuff (as long as you don't mine ;D)
    Sylvia, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. eee I was going to do this post too when I get my new school bag :) I really like your bag, and all the Cath Kidston! Your biology notes look all too familiar haha, there's so much work in that subject! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always so jealous of people who can carry so much stuff in such a reasonably-sized bag, I can't fit anything in my Mary Poppins bag! Is that a Swiss Army knife? Prepared for everything! Enjoy the lunchtime freedom, there's nothing better than having your freedom to go grab a coffee! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a really nice bag! In my two years of sixth form, I went through 8 bags. I literally broke them all with the weight of my things haha. Enjoy sixth form, was the best two years for me! xx

    thewondersofwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm in my 2nd yr of 6th form, your shoulders get used to it, haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your bag! I thought it was the zara one for a moment! Plus I love Cath Kidston so much, I really want to get one of their make up bags as a pencil case to use, they're so pretty tehe. And thats so weird, those are the exact subjects I'm planning to take when I go into sixth form in September! Are they any good? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in my second year of sixth form. I love all of the stuff you have in your bag! I love Cath Kidston, I have a 2 messenger bags and makeup bags. I just love the floral patterns. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your bag! so pretty! and i've only been at college a day for one lesson and i already have homwork- loweeeeee my life xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. i promise bio gets better! i hated that unit too. it's just so dull but super easy to revise for if it clicks! your bag is so much more clean than mine was haha! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the bag, the bow is so cute! :) I'm starting back to college on Monday, and I already have work to do haha haven't even got a timetable yet, never mind having a class!

    Ellie | Misseblog xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree with the girls, such an intersting post and loads of cute stuff in your bag! I'm super nosey as well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a really interesting post! :) I think almost every day about buying a nice bag to go to school with, but then I see what I have to take with me every day so I'll just stick with backpacks. I kinda laughed when I saw the spoon, I once brought an apple with me to school but since I don't like the peel (right word?) of an apple I also brought a knive so I could take it off. Clearly bringing a knive to school wasn't my best idea ever! I got detention and I had to go talk to my class teacher about anger and how to get rid of it. :p My friends still laugh about it!
    Fee xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just started sixth form a week and a half ago, and I was so excited about all this 'freedom' we get. Unfortunately my school is still quite strict but we can go to the local Budgens to buy food etc. which is fun, expect now the majority of my year are poor (or just minted, either one! Haha).
    I like your Primark bag, it looks quite sturdy. I saw a tan coloured satchel type one which I really like so I must go find it. Would it be weird if I asked what Revlon Lip Butter it is? The casing is a really nice colour!

    And funnily enough, I'm doing Biology too, and at the moment we're doing glucose and what not - such fun... I totally agree, there seems to be lots of Biochemistry which makes it really hard since I'm not doing Chemistry either and anything I learnt for my GCSE exam has been forgotten over the holidays! So yeah, we can complain about Biology together. ;) Haha

    ~Hannah xx

    P.S. Sorry that I've written an essay..oops!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE the bag and the little scarf around it makes it so much more unique!:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this blog :) Your bag is lovely too! Super super cute.

    I'm your newest follower! I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/happy-friday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's a gorgeous bag! x




    nataliaxbarbara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your bag. Its just perfect and all the cute stuffs in it. I wanna get a bag like yours for my sixth form. Can u tell me where u got yours, plz? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. additional resources view it check this article web discover here

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.