Saturday 1 September 2012

my August favourites

Garnier 7 day intensive body moisturiser: it's cheap, it's good and I reviewed it here if you want to know more
Models Own 'disco mix': super glittery, doesn't chip and such an amazing colour!
Benefit 'hello flawless' foundation: leaves a nice finish on the skin without being too shiny/matte. If you live near a benefit counter ask one of the ladies to apply it to you so you can see what you think!
Elizabeth Arden 'visible difference' moisturiser: I've been using this for a couple of months now. It's meant to show visible difference in your skin after a week or so and I agree with that! My skin is a lot smoother and softer and tends to look more glowing when I wake up!
eos lip balm: my dad brought this back from America a while ago. They're so cute, smell lovely and do a good job at moisturising my lips! I wish these were readily available in England!
Essie 'mint candy apple': this is a firm favourite in the beauty community. It's the perfect pastel green/blue shade. You can get it discounted here with free delivery on cheapsmells.com
Revlon just bitten lip stain in ' crush': after hearing so much about these I knew I had to pick one up and I'm glad to say I agree with the hype! I like to wear this deep berry colour in the winter because I think it goes well with my dark hair so I can't wait for it to get colder so I can wear it more! It lasts a very long time on my lips without drying them out like normal lip stains. Oh and they're £2 off at the moment in Boots!


14 comments:

  1. They all looks lovely, have you heard of the new balmi lipbalms being sold in boots? There identical to the Eos ones!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not come across the Revlon lip stain in Crush yet. It's a very lovely darker shade - will keep an eye out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I practically want everything in this list, especially the EOS balm! :) xx

    daintydesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. great picks! i have that revlon balm stain and its lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gave your blog a mention on my list of favourite blogs

    http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/eight-most-worn-items-and-favourite.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Essie polish is such a nice colour, great post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. really want to try the benefit foundation x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love eos so much!)
    Love your blog!Hope you'll love mine and follow me back)

    WatchMyBlogHere

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looovely items! I want the revlon lipstain as well! Especially then colour you've got is really beautiful

    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aren't those Revlon Just Bitten Balmstains amazing??? I hope they expand the line, add some other colors. I like Crush, but Smitten looks better on me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the glittery models own nail varnish! and when i tried the benefit foundation and it just wrecked my skin :( i love the cute packaging though! loveeeeeely favourite xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I love that Garnier body moisturizer, it really does wonders! That Benefit foundations seems very lovely too, I saw it when I was in Italy but I decided not to buy it.. :)
    Fee xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the garnier moisturiser too!x

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.