Wednesday 17 October 2012

birthday wishlist!


sooooo it's my birthday in a few days (this Sunday- the 21st of October to be exact) ans I love reading these posts (because I'm nosy I guess) so I thought I would share what's on my birthday wishlist with you!

































1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11
Hairdryer: I used to have a really cute pink hairdryer with flowers on which I think I got for my birthday a while ago but sadly it broke so I need a new one! I'm not really bothered which because I think they're pretty much all the same!
RayBan tortoise shell 'clubmaster' sunglasses: I broke my other RayBan sunglasses when I was on holiday (sob sob) so I need a new pair! I love these ones but I might have a look on eBay to see if they have them any cheaper instead...
Puppy: my sister and I have been DYING to get a dog for years. We both have a puppy on our birthday/christmas list every single year so I thought I would put one on there anyway!
The Vaccines tickets: I've already seen them live a couple of months ago but I would love to go again! They have released their tour dates and I would love to go! I don't know if there's still any available though?!
Essie nail polish: the one in the picture is 'turquoise and caicos' I really like Essie nail polish so it's just a general thing on my wish list!
American Apparel 'galaxy glitter': this nail polish is SO pretty and there's nothing else like it! I have a bit of a 'thing' for glitter polish and I would love to receive this as a gift!
Liz Earle cleanse and polish: I've already gone through a couple of bottles of this but as it's quite expensive I would love to receive it as a gift instead as it does wonders for my skin!
AA Disco pants: after months of not letting myself try them on I persuaded myself to just see what they look like on. I now need a pair... I don't even know if they are considered 'cool' anymore but to be honest I don't care- they are amazing.
Cath Kidston purse: I'm in need of a new purse and I really like this one! Everything I have from there has lasted an age and I'm slowly but surely turning the whole contents of my bag into Cath Kidston one thing at a time!
Cath Kidston scarf: I love this scarf and I think it would be perfect for spring (even though that is months away) but it's about £45 which I think is ridiculous for a scarf (boo). I'd quite like a red tartan one too but forgot to include a photo! I saw in styleandsushi's new post that she found one in her local H&M so hopefully the English ones have them too!
Cath Kidston cardigan: I think everyone needs a cream cardigan and this one is just so soft and nice and I'm like dying for it. The only downside again is that it's about £55 (double boo) they also have it in green and burgundy which I like too but I think cream would go with more!

Anyway that's it! Obviously I'm not expecting to receive all of this as it would be very expensive but as it's christmas in a few months (can I hear a woop woop?!) my wish list is kind of joint between them!

is it your birthday soon? What's on your wish list?



9 comments:

  1. happy birthday! i hope you get all you want!
    smozzy
    xxx
    http://youonlyliveonceenjoyit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you know what I want for my birthday :p x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early birthday! I think I want most stuff on this list too haha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great Birthday its mine in a week to :)x

    http://thequirkyfox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a good birthday this weekend, i love the two nail polishes :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get some amazing things for your birthday. That Cath Kidston cardigan is gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a lovely birthday! Its mine on the 2nd November woop cant wait haha check out my wishlist if you want http://beautyisunwrittenxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/birthday-wishlist.html
    mines the same its joint between birthday and christmas haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those sunglasses have been on my wishlist forever, when I finally convinced myself to buy them I couldn't find them anymore! Bummer!
    And it's so amazing your birthday is on a sunday, mine's always the first week after vacation so I'm all moody during that day! :p

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.