Thursday 18 October 2012

tartan scarf

I'm embracing my inner Scottishness here (I'm actually 100% Scottish by the way!)
I copied Laura from styleandsushi with this scarf! It's so much softer than I thought it was going to be and it's completely what I was looking for!


















I love how autumnal it is at the moment with all the leaves on the ground etc! I attempted doing some photos of me throwing leaves in the air but they didn't work because I take my photos on self timer- boo.

Coat: Tesco (this season)
Scarf: H&M (this season)
Jumper: H&M (this season)
Skirt: Primark (this season)
Tights: M&S
Boots: Primark (a couple of months ago)
Bag: Zara (a couple of months ago)
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins (a couple of months ago)
Nails: Roses (tutorial here)

I've just filmed a video with the same outfit/makeup so sorry about that! I've been getting into youtube recently- it's actually quite fun!

what do you think of the tartan scarf?



19 comments:

  1. lovely outfit! I have that skirt, i love it even though i dont think it suits me that much but yeah. That jumper is gorgeous xx
    http://beautyisunwrittenxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Islaaaaaaay!!! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! I just love your scarf! Muhaha it is perfect for my autumn and winter this year! xoxo, Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amaaaazing, love the scarf, think I may need to copy Laura too ;) I love H&M's knitwear & jumpers, this one looks so nice on you with the skirt! Super pretty outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i neeeeeeeeeeed your scarf, and your jumper, so much! i love the outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit, I am DEFINITELY going into H&M tomorrow to get my hands on that scarf! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the outfit! The tartan scarf is so cute! This is coming from a fellow Scott xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so beautiful! Love this outfit, and the tartan scarf goes so well with it all x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! I have the same skirt and boots, need the scarf! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look really pretty! Love the outfit, and the nails are amazing! XOXO

    www.maytessentials.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the scarf and also love the jumper with the skater :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. loving that tartan scarf, I'm really into tartan at the moment. Now following x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit! Love the scarf with the grey!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. ISLAY. YOU SO PRETTY. Me, you and laura can all be scarf twins ;)x



    http://styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this outfit! So cute! And now I have a new nail design! Thanks for the tutorial! happy to be your newest follower :)

    Xoxo Jessica
    girlbooklet.blogspot.com

    Ps. Found you through the #bbloggers hop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just found your blog via #bbloggers hop and I'm now following via GFC. I love your outfit! I really need to buy some skirts, I own none! I guess they'd give me more options for outfits.

    I'd love it if you could check out my blog alifeofgeekery.blogspot.co.uk xx V

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I love it all! I have the same skirt in the plum/purple colour... think I am going to have to pop in to get the black now too!

    Becky from Blue Belle Lovely

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow what a gorgeous outfit :) the scarf is gorgeous :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.