Tuesday 16 October 2012

Islay has new shoes!

this is just a bit of a random post which I thought I would do to show you my new shoes! I got them about a week ago in Primark for £20 (bit steep for Primark but oh well) They fit my feet really well and are quite comfortable as long as you aren't wearing them for too long! (I wore them when I went out last week and ended up having to take them off after four hours as my feet were killing but I guess they're quite high!

I really like the gold zip and I think it looks a lot better than it would if the zip was black! They will also go with anything which is perfect- I'm not planning on wearing them every day because I will probably end up like a crippled old lady with weird feet but they're nice for going out!
Oh and they make me taller than my dad which is hillarioussss


have  you bought any new shoes recently?




18 comments:

  1. omg love them,I saw them on a blog in burgundy too. I think I need both ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blog! & those boots! So fab xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they are gorgeous :-) look so much more expensive than £20!!
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are gorgeous i want a pair of shoes like this xx
    http://beautyisunwrittenxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need these shoes in my life! Love 'em xx

    www.twentytwoforamoment.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bought a similar pair from new look except they have a black zip :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE these! gonna hunt them down in my Primark! haha
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh! They look so lovely for primark! I think I'm going to primark on a shopping spree now!:P

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh hello beautiful new boots. i like them a lot! must have missed these when i went in last week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh they look cute, the office sale is tempting me, but i haven't done anything naughty, yet. hahah :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I'd love a pair of ankle boots like them :)x
    Shameta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous shows! I have always wanted a pair like this but I haven't found the perfect ones I wasn't as fairin to wear this sort of shoe but I have to find a pair that I like!

    Jackie
    http://fashionxfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are too cute! Love the wedge and the contrasting gold zipper.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooh! these are so pretty!

    Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. They're fabulous!! I actually like the gold zipper!:)

    X

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.