Sunday 28 October 2012

swirly nail art tutorial!

these nails are SO easy that there's no excuse for you not to give them a go!
All you need is two nail polish colours and a cocktail stick/thin dotting tool, simple! I think it works best if you use the lighter colour for the base colour and the darker for the swirls but feel free to experiment!
Watch the video for super duper easy instructions!
Here's how mine turned out and on the bottom is when I tried them out on my mum too! (I only just realised I used similar colours for both haha)


























16 comments:

  1. going to try these now! ill let you know how they go haha x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great xx
    http://beautyisunwrittenxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely.. really need mint candy apple now! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! It looks lovely! :)

    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This actually looks quite easy! Yuuussss, I must try this haha! :) xx Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great and so easy! I'd love to try this!!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colour combo looks great!
    xoxo
    Madiha

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! thats all i can say. amazng xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this tutorial! I love marbling nails! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so good and looks an easier alternative to marbling :) can't wait to try it. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this and the colours you used in the first picture go great together! :)

    Sam xx
    knockoutcouture,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are the queen of nail art <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!!!! gonna try these soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.