Tuesday 23 October 2012

happy first birthday islaay.com

I've only just had my birthday (it was on Sunday) and now it's my blog birthday! Happy Birthday islaay.com! It's been a year today since I hit publish on my very first post- and I know this is cliche to say but it honestly feels like last month that I posted my first post!
I've chatted to so many lovely girls (and a few guys) along the way! Oh and I can't wait to actually meet some of you!
I don't really have much more to say but thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, tweet me, comment on my posts, watch my YouTube videos, like my instagram photos, email me etc etc it honestly means so much to me!
If you're like me a year ago today- scared to publish your first post then I say go for it! It's scary at first but there's no way I would change any of it and I can't wait to continue blogging and chatting to you all in the future!
Thank you again everyone!
I was going to make a cake but I still have birthday cake from Sunday so I didn't!




19 comments:

  1. happy birthday and blog birthday! :) (that cake looks gorgeous!)Seems a while for me yet but I know it will go pretty quick! Congrats anyway!!

    Becky from Blue Belle Lovely

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! Eat cake and be happy!! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw happy blog birthday! love reading your blog!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! And to your blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blog birthday Islay!

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy blog birthday islay!
    i love your blog !
    xx x

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.