Sunday 17 February 2013

bubblegum

u





foundation: Revlon 'photoready'
concealer: 'Collection 2000 lasting perfection'
mascara: Soap and Glory 'thick and fast'
eyeliner: Loreal 'superliner'
lipgloss: Barry M 'bubblegum pink'
powder: Rimmel 'stay matte'
eyebrows: MUA 'heaven and earth' palette
blush: MAC 'just a pinch'
highlighter: Peggy Sage 'shimmery illuminating powder'
eyeliner: Rimmel 'nude'

I think my last 'face of the day' type post went down quite well so I thought I would do another one! I rediscovered this lipgloss in my stash this morning and thought I would wear it today- I love the shade so much! I won it in Jordan's giveaway (go and check out her blog) ages ago but I don't think I've worn it since the summer! It's such a fun colour though and it actually smells of bubblegum which is cool!
Oh and I'm doing a blog post on these nails in a couple of days so watch out for it coming up soon!

I'm currently in the Isle of Arran in Scotland on a geography trip so this is a scheduled post but I hope you're all having a good week!




20 comments:

  1. This gloss looks great on you! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shade is lovely, I actually really like the Barry M glosses. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention you mahoosive babe! Btw you look hawwwttt!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty Islay! I think the lipgloss looks really pretty on you, and your eyes are pretty, too! Simple but really pretty!!

    aly
    wonderlandbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your nails!

    www.addiction-a-la-mode.com

    ReplyDelete

  6. Heyy!!!!
    You have such an impressive blog :-) Just came across your blog via #bbloggerschat and truely
    loved it. Its always been so nice to meet with a person who shares the same passion like me .
    I am following you now with a name Sana Sadiq .

    My Blog: http://sunniewrites.blogspot.com
    Bloglovin:http://bloglovin.com/sanasadiq86
    Facebook Page : www.facebook.com/SunnieWritesABlog
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/itsmesaannaa
    Pinterest : http://pinterest.com/sanasadiq/
    Shesaid Beauty : https://www.shesaidbeauty.com/sanasadiq

    would love if you follow me back <3 <3 <3 xxxx

    Regards,
    Sana



    ReplyDelete
  7. nice moustache

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous lip colour, it does really suit you. I think I'll have to give this a try too. Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  9. That lipgloss is lovely, but OH MYYYYYYYY those nails! Can't wait for the post on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That shade looks lovely on you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to have that BarryM lipgloss! Its a lovely colour but it was so drying on my lips Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Islay, your lip color and nails is the cutest thing I've seen in a WHILE. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your nails in this post! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.