Wednesday 20 February 2013

celine







♥ top: eBay (seller here)
♥ jeans: american apparel easy jeans
♥ watch: river island
♥ earrings: new look
♥ necklace: topshop
♥ lips: rimmel apocolips 'big bang'

sorry for the creases in my top- it literally came in the post 20 minutes before I took these photos and I didn't have the patience to iron it, oops! I'd wanted a top like this for a while so I was really pleased when I found one for just over £7 on eBay with free delivery, I love finding eBay bargains! It came from abroad so the delivery did take a while but you can't really complain about it as the delivery was free! Oh and I had the MUA fur effect nails on but forgot to take a photo of them- sorry!




15 comments:

  1. Love the top! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just got this top tooooo, so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous - really smart and yet casual at the same time! Does that make sense? Probably not! Haha! Love the accessories with it too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that top, such a good eBay bargain!

    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your jeans! I have to buy that top :-)

    burgundybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ebay bargain and i love your necklace :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute top! I love your necklace and earrings! Beautiful Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the jeans, classic part of every outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the combination of this hair updo, red lips, blue top and jeans - looks amazingly stylish! you did an amazing job putting this together, Islay;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That top is so cute! I wouldn't think of pairing these things together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That shirt looks lovely paired with the necklace! You look gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love t shirts with rolled sleeves. You look lovely!

    www.slingback-scandal.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This top looks amazing on you, I really want one like this :') xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.