Friday 22 February 2013

shabby chic cath kidston nails



I know you all like it when I post a photo of my nails s here is what I have on them just now! I was inspired to do these by a photo I saw on instagram and they are very Cath Kidston-esque!
The colours I used were:
Barry M: 'peach melba'
Rio white nail art pen*
Rio red nail art pen*
Rio green nail art pen*
17 'beach carnival'

I think these are one of my favourite floral nails, they're so vintagey and shabby chic and I really love the Barry M colour I used for the background too! 


what do you think of these? Will you be giving them or something similar a go? Don't forget to enter my giveaway!



17 comments:

  1. I normally HATE people's posts about their crusty old nails but I always love your posts on them, soooo cute!
    Jessie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this design but have always been too scared to try it, you've made it look so simple and beautiful though!

    ashneexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your nail posts! I always just admire as I'm still hopeless at nail art- I did buy a white nail art pen so perhaps I could attempt the stripes :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHMYGOD! These are amazing, wish i had the patience to get into nail art xx
    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love these nails Islay! I miss our conversations and your funny tweets! :( x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty! Must take lots of patience! I always do nail art on one hand then get bored!

    www.addiction-a-la-mode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails look so pretty! Your so creative Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are absolutely gorgeous! Love it! Wish I could do something like this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful! I love how fresh & vintage they look xoxo
    Vising from the #bbloggers blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so gorgeous, I wish I was this creative! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so gorgeous! I always try and do nail art, but I'm just not very creative haha! xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh I love these!! So so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are gorgeous! Great job xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.