Sunday 3 February 2013

galaxy nails



when I was at work on Saturday I kept on seeing people walking past or coming into the shop with the new Topshop carrier bags with the galaxy print (these ones)- and this obviously made me want to have galaxy nails as they're so cool!
When I posted these on twitter I had lots of questions asking about how I did them and if I was going to do a tutorial- if you were wondering, this is pretty much what I did to do mine- you only need a sponge and a dotting tool (DIY here!). They are so easy as you can be as messy as you like with them as you just have to sponge a couple of colours on and then do a few dots on top, and add a bit of glitter and you're done!
Because the Nails inc. top coat which I used is so shiny and it was actually quite sunny outside they were hard to photograph but you get the idea with them!


What do you think of them? Will you be trying them out?





26 comments:

  1. I love galaxy nails. Yours look great, I've never seen a red version before! :)

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks so interesting! I would just be fascinated by my nails! hah
    Where do you work btw? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Islay these look effing amazing! I wish I had your nail skills!
    xxx
    summerhollyday.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i saw you post these on Instagram earlier, thought they looked amazing! So jealous, i could never do these myself.

    Zoe, zozeze.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh love these, I wish I had the skills for all your amazing nail art!xxx

    Charlotte
    www.coloursandcarousels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh loving these :D your so good at nail art, i kinda suck at it haha I need to me a tad more adventurous with my nails i think :D

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look FABULOUS! I adore them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look amazing! I tried out galaxy nails today, but they aren't as good as yours!

    I'm having a giveaway! http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/100-follower-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look gorgeous! I really want to do them, they do really look so nice and clever! :)
    Mia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look so amazing! I love galaxy nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look so lovely, I'm going to try these out soon!

    Chloe xxxx

    www.underestimatethegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So going to try this out! Your blog is gorgeous too lovely xx <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look so lovely! I'll have to try them out soon :) x

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh they look so lovely! I'll definitely be doing these soon :)
    http://onewaybeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look great, I wish I could do stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These look absolutely amazing!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for this post I've been really wanting to try this look.

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow :O I do love this nail style, it's my favourite one! incredible ^^ I'll try to do it in my nails, but I'm sure they won't look like yours.
    Olaya
    ladyinboho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.