Sunday 31 March 2013

easter egg and chick nails


sorry the quality of the photo isn't as good as normal, it was taken using my iPhone! But this is just a quick post to show you my Easter nails as it's Easter today and it would be a bit weird if I posted this tomorrow! I've already posted bunny rabbit nails with a tutorial here but I did these ones the other day too so I thought I would show you them- let me know what you think! I did a post with nails like this last year too which is weird to look back on- it doesn't seem a year ago!

I used the Rio nail art pens for the detailing and the design was inspired by Cutepolish







13 comments:

  1. These nails are adorable x
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, these are so good - You're really good at doing nail art! :)
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow they look adorable, I wish I had the patience to do things like this!

    Em

    x

    Em’s Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw these are so cute!
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! Your nails always look amazing! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these they look so cool :) I really want to try those nail art pens.
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww so cute! Hope you had an amazing Easter! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.