Saturday 4 May 2013

Bargain £5 Jeffery Campbell 'foxy' dupes





tReds is a shop I've never shopped in before but as one recently opened up in my local town I decided to have a look on their website the other day. When browsing in the sale section I cam across these beauties for five pounds reduced from £29.99. Yes FIVE POUNDS- biggest bargain of my life! They're a pretty good dupe for the Jefferey Campbell 'foxy' heels but so much cheaper so if you didn't want to splash out then this is a great compromise! Considering how tall they make you they're really comfortable and wearable- I wore them with skinny jeans and a sheer black blouse last week and I was walking around in them for four hours and my feet ached a bit but they weren't as bad as you would expect (this is coming from a girl that pretty much never wears heels btw!)

They unfortunately only have these two colours but seeing as they're such versatile colours I don't think it really matters that there's not a wider selection!

In total with postage these both came to just £13 which is amazing! They still have some sizes left in the white and pretty much all sizes the black so go quick before they sell out! Oh and postage was super quick- around three days which is less than I was expecting!

Let me know if you take a look on tReds and buy these- after posting the link on twitter the other day I know at least five other bloggers have bought them!





24 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw the title I clicked the link and got them straight away! Hahaha, such a good price and they look really nice! What a bargain x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the heads up Islay. ;) Literally just ordered some and now I am so excited for them to arrive. Whoop! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me sad cause theyre sold out in my size in both colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg this is amazing, ordered both colours. WOOPS. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAAAT. *click click click* xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just ordered the black versions, shouldn't be spending but for a fiver how can I not! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow those are pretty. I love the cream coloured ones :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woooow!!! they are so pretty and sucha bargain <3 lovin the beige one xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really pretty! and a bargain! I tried to order the black pair but shipping to Spain is too expensive =/

    Maria x

    craftyowl93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so jealous! You little bargain hunter i'm useless at that! Lovely shoes :) xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are amazing! Definitely the best bargain I have heard of. Unfortunately they don't ship to New Zealand so I can't nab some for myself :( xx
    Cupcakes And Cocaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh these are amazing, just bought them in both colours!! Can't wait for them to arrive now haha, thanks for the heads up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow what a bargain!! I love the white ones :) xx

    beauty-bows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i ordered the black ones! can't wait till they come now :)

    boldinballerinass.co.uk

    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've bought both pairs, bargains! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gooood Islay these are beautifullll!!! And such a bargain! :o I love them! x Laura


    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. what the hell you always find the good bargains these are peng xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. AMAZING!!!
    Might have to treat myself once my deadline is over! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. They are so adorable I love them! It's a shame I feel too tall in heels because these are so so gorgeous! Such a bargain too! shanmurray.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww these are gorgeous! Have already thought about ordering myself a pair! They look and sound very comfortable and will be great for any time of year.

    Thanks for sharing hun. ^_^

    http://brokenprophetblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just bought a pair! Can't believe how much of a bargain they are! x

    www.thesefolk.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.