Wednesday 29 May 2013

Benefit stay flawless Southampton bloggers event



Last night I went to the launch event for the new Benefit primer- stay flawless. I had such a good evening and met loads of other bloggers, some of which I already knew through twitter/their blog and others I hadn't had the chance to talk to before which was lovely. It was such a good evening so thank you to the girls at Benefit for organising it! 
I will be doing a full review of stay flawless soon to let you know what I think of it- I love porefessional so hopefully stay flawless will be great too! The release date for stay flawless is the 29th of June and it will be priced at £24.50. Apart from trying it on the back of my hand last night I haven't given it a go yet so I can't tell you my first impressions but I'll be sure to keep you updated!

I did a little vlog and get ready with me video which is below if you wanted to watch it! My YouTube channel is islaayx and I would love it if you could subscribe!







15 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! The packaging on the primer is so cute. Love the polka dots :) xx

    haley-wood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you had a lovely evening! Can't wait to see what you think of the primer! Sounds like it could be great! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was lovely meeting you yesterday Islay!
    I love the photos of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, I'm looking forward to your review, I love the porefessional too! x
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fun!!
    And you look so pretyyy :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a cracking photo of me looking like a giraffe haha! I had such a great time. It was lovely to meet you!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is so gorgeous! I miss my long hair :( Looks like a fun event, I like Benefit primers, this looks promising too! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos! Looks like you had so much fun and great time! :) The packaging is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great and it seemed like a fun event!
    I've tagged you in the 7 Deadly sins of Beauty Tag, hope you'll have the time to do it!:D

    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg/2013/06/7-deadly-sins-of-beauty-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh looked like a great event, and as ever benefit pull out the stops with ultra cute packaging!
    Look forward to your review :)

    Love Kate at prettylittleus

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful content=) I am going to require a good amout of time to think about the job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just adore Benefit. I use their mascara and brow zing everyday. This event looks like so much fun. I bet it was good to try other products too. I've always wondered what their primer is like. Great post, lovely photos too :) x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.