Saturday 11 May 2013

valarie




skirt: topshop
top: primark
shirt: H&M
watch: river island
belt: topshop
necklace: topshop
earrings: topshop

so basically ellie posted this outfit the other day which made me remember that I had completely neglected this skirt (I bought it a few months ago but I've only worn it once so far) and made me want to wear it again! Because I'm totally not original at all I decided to just completely copy her outfit, woo!
I don't know how much you can tell from the photos but the skirt is one of those high-low ones where it's longer at the back than at the front but it was quite long and looked pretty frumpy on me which is why I kind of sinched it in with the belt to hold it up. I have my exams starting on Tuesday (blaaaah) so sorry for the lack of posts over the next few weeks but I will have some fun things going up after they're over, woo!

p.s. please ignore how long my hair has got, it needs cutting asap
p.p.s. please check out Ellie's blog, she's pretty cool you know.




17 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! And having major hair length envy... Best of luck for your exams lovely, so glad I've not got any to worry about this year!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very pretty!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair HAS got long! looks so good xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt and the colour - looks amazing with the denim shirt! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour of the skirt! Good luck with your exams, you'll ace them (; also your hair is SO long, jealous!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! I really want a denim shirt or jacket, probably a jacket for the summer to go with dresses :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this skirt, the pleats and the colour!! :) I need a denim shirt, yours is lovely. Good luck in your exams! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is gorgeous! Also I don't understand, I'd love to have hair that long. I'm on a hair growth spurr at the moment x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit, and your hair is lovely! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit! I really want a denim shirt to wear as a jacket :)

    boldinballerinass.co.uk

    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute outfit! The skirt is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Purple is a great colour on you, I adore this outfit! And your hair looks incredible :D

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the skirt islay! it's a gorgeous colour.
    ps. i'm jealous of your hair length! xx

    The Little's.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a lovely outfit Islay! I love your skirt! It's a gorgeous colour! Oh and pleaaase don't cut your hair!!! It's so pretty!!! x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.