Friday 24 May 2013

I'm in the company magazine weekle edit!!


so basically guys if you don't already know- I'm a massive fan of company magazine. I've been subscribed for years and it's my all time favourite which I always look forward to arriving in the post and reading. A while ago when Gemma contacted me and asked if I would be able to do some nail art to go into their beauty school section of the weekly edit I jumped at the chance and said yes! I decided to do a watermelon nail tutorial as it's nice and summery and not hard to recreate if you break it down into the steps shown in the tutorial!
I used the Rio nail art pens (my favourite) to create the design!

If you'd like to download the company weekly edit (only 69p!) to see my tutorial click here and it will redirect you to iTunes to buy it (I think it only works on apple devices- sorry!) and please let me know if you did!

Thank you to Company Magazine and Gemma for this opportunity!





13 comments:

  1. Congrats and the nails are gorgeous, great idea for Summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh congrats lovely! The nails are so lovely and I'll definitely be giving them a go at some point x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, well done you Islay! Your nail art is always fab so now wonder they contacted you!

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I'm a massive Company fan too so can't even imagine how excited you would be to be featured!xx

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay well done lovely that's amazing!! Love your nail art :)
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS IS AMAZING ISLAY!!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOUUU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations Islay! These are gorgeous :)

    www.ohhelloamy.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous I love company magazine! Plus these are amazing!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being featured, Islay! Your design is really cute, I love rio pens too x

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.