Wednesday 1 May 2013

where I blog





ages and ages ago I read ellie's post on where she blogs and I made a mental note that I would do one too but as you can see I've only just got around to it, but better late than never eh?

(This is the part where I pretend that my desk normally looks like this and isn't usually a complete mess forcing me to move my laptop onto my bed to blog...)

As you can probably tell if you've read my blog for a while now I like everything pink and girly or Cath Kidston related and I think my desk shows this pretty well... The desk is just a cheap one from IKEA but it does the job well enough- I have some extra storage in some drawers underneath but you can't see them in these photos! I have all the usual stuff on there such as my laptop, iPad, blogging diary (which was a present from the lovely Helen) and notebook along with a few random nail polishes and other products. In the Cath Kidston drawers I keep computer bits e.g. cables/memory cards/my hard drive and some stationary bits. The floral box under the shelf is from WHSmiths and I just keep bits of paper and school stuff in there which I don't want to loose. The floral tin is from Boots and I just chuck all my loose change in there like I mentioned in my 30 ways to save £1 post. I made the pen pot out of an old tin can and some wallpaper which I showed you how to make in my DIY makeup brush/pen pot holder post.

I don't think my desk is particularly interesting but I thought you might want to see what I keep on it. I would love to see where you blog, send me a photo or do a post if you have a blog!




19 comments:

  1. How tidy!! xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute set up! love all the floral storage :)

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the floral theme! Your notebooks are adorable too!
    Georgia x
    For the Love of Thrift • UK Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous right now - Your desk is PERFECT ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this setup! I really want a mini iPad! x
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely! Everything is just so pretty and perf! xxx

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love where you blog from! I just blog from my bed or my sofa in the living room LOL

    please check out my blog, if you have the time,
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I blog from my sofa. I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish my desk looked like this *stares across to ironing pile and bills* - I love the pink and floral theme! SO PRETTY! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your desk is sooo nice! I would love to blog from somewhere like this, at uni my desk is horrible ):

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful desk! This is almost exactly how mine would look, pink, girly and full of Cath Kidston but I do not have one as of yet. I'm still in talks with the boyfriend to let us have two.

    chelseyxlou.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Desk snap! Although mine's white.. I totally want to do one of these posts now! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely post, I really want to do one now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think your desk looks lovely - so neat and tidy!x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw must be lush sitting at this pretty space to blog. I need something like this hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your desk area is super cute, need to tidy mine and make my blogging area more inspirational! :)

    Hayley xo

    www.frockmeimfamous.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this! Really nice set up :). Love all your flowery things!

    http://gemsi2011.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.