Thursday 16 May 2013

spring wishlist


1/2/3/4/5/6/7

I haven't done a wishlist post in soooo long so I thought I would do one today! I think the polkadot blouse with some high waisted shorts and the daisy earrings would look SO cute together! The earrings would also look really cute with the coral dress which is from New Look (it's basically their version of the Topshop ones- I bought the dark green one in Topshop which you can see in this outfit post and I wore it to death over winter so I think having a summery one would be nice too!)
I've read so many good reviews on the Emma Hardie cleansing balm that I've decided I need it in my life- only problem is that it's £34, boo! I was meant to add Hydraluron into the list too after hearing Caroline Hirons rave about it but I forgot to add it in, oops!

Let me know what's on your wishlist and if you have any recommedations of things I should add to mine!

ps I just noticed this is my 200th post, WHOA! Also I hit 100K page views the other day so thank you all SO much for that!!




21 comments:

  1. I luuurve the polkadot blouse! We have a thing for polkadots haha ;) x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the egg earrings


    What do you mean they are flowers?

    ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the coral dress! And that polka dot blouse is lovely! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that shirt, looks so cute!
    Chloe
    www.underestimatethegirl.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely picks! I especially love the daisy earrings and the flowery dress (: U should try the Shu Uemera lash curler.. I love it
    Thanks so much for dropping by !
    xx
    TiTi's Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think we have very similar taste in clothes - love the items you've picked out above! Gorgeous xx

    http://gemsi2011.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks very much for following, i've actually had you on twitter and instagram for a while and been having a nosey here and there! I love all your nail posts, i've always been too clumsy for doing my own.

    Love the wedges in the wishlist, they are staple items for the summer wardrobe!

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, thanks for the lovely comment, I've been looking through loads of your blog posts too :) Love this wish list, can't wait to wear lots of polka dots and daisy prints in the summer :)
    Thanks for following, I'm following you too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hay! Thanks for looking at my blog! I love yours now:)

    Just followed:P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe I wasn't following your blog before, I adore it. I've spent a while paging back through and only just now thought to comment. I'm so glad you did that twitter thing as I think you've just become one of my new favorite bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those earrings they're are so cute ! Xx
    www.jolifashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, just found your blog and I'm loving it. I was hoping you could tell me what app you use to create your wish list collage please? It looks fab!

    www.thevegantaff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.