Sunday 8 September 2013

an introduction to my YouTube channel islaayx


If you've either been living under a rock for ages or you're a new follower of my blog you might not know that I have a YouTube channel. I've been doing it for almost a year now (crazy) and I thought it was about time I should do an introductory video so you can see what sort of thing I have on my channel. I would love it if you could subscribe for me and let me know in a comment if you have so I can check out your blog/YouTube etc! 
Here is a direct link to my channel islaayx, I hope you like it as much as I enjoy making videos for you all to watch!

The video is literally only two minutes long so I hope you enjoy!




13 comments:

  1. Just subscribed now, didn't realise you had a Youtube channel too!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just subscribed to your youtube channel! I love your videos on there, and I love your blog too! I'm thinking of starting starting a youtube channel but I'm scared what people I know will think! What are your thoughts? Please check out my blog :)

    Alice x x x x x

    http://ribbonsandrosesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have such a great blog and youtube channel! Xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg you're nails desings look amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually really enjoy your videos, just so you know :) x

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.