Thursday 19 September 2013

if this feeling flows both ways


jumper: AX Paris contrast knit jumper*
treggings: topshop
necklace: eBay (18" one)
boots: clarks
socks: new look
lips: mac 'ruby woo'
nails: watermelon (watermelon nail art tutorial here)

can I just start off by saying HOW SUPER SOFT THIS AX PARIS JUMPER IS, there we go- I said it. I love how it's monochrome so will go with practically anything and it will never go out of style and it's perfect for any lazy days with jeans etc. There's 20% off with the code 'BLG20' too! I chose to wear it with these topshop 'treggings' (trousers/leggings- seriously what will they come up with next?!) which I bought at the beginning of the year but I've seen them in there recently so they're still doing them for AW13. I've done watermelon nails again as they're my favourite and there's a link above to a tutorial if you want to see how I do them. Recently I've brought out my trusty Clarks boots again that I bought last year, they're the perfect heel height to make them comfortable for wearing on a daily basis and match everything so I end up wearing them to sixth form all the time!

Don't forget to check out AX Paris, there's so many lovely pieces for Autumn/Winter and remember to use the code 'BLG20' for 20% off!



*although I was sent this AX Paris jumper to feature in a blog post this does not influence my opinion of it and is 100% honest as always*




20 comments:

  1. Your hair looks beautiful, the ends look perfect and glossy <3

    megan :)

    www.meganmaisies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are amazing, will have to try it out! Your outfit is so lovely,, I'm in love with your boots! Toni xxx

    ohheytone.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely Islay! That jumper looks so warm and snugly! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE this outfit Islaay, so so pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely outfit and you look so pretty Islaay! The jumper looks so warm and comfy too!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the jumper, it's so nice. I've bookmarked it for later shopping :)

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you and your outfit look so lovely! would never have guessed the boots were Clarks:) I can't wait to be done with uniform and be able to wear outfits like this every day, just one more year left haha:)

    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is lovely, something I could definitely see myself wearing :) I especially love your boots, they don't look like they are from Clarks at all!

    http://www.blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing Islayy!!!! I love this jumper!! x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the jumper! You are amazing at doing nails!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the outfits! The shoes are gorge! :D

    prettythings56.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE them nails! :)
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cosy looking jumper!
    And I love your nails.

    DarlingSophie
    Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi, I love nail art with it. Semanangka fresh fruit, it felt like I was eating hahahaha
    let's share a nail art tutorial, nail art tutorials I watched on http://www.beautyandtheblog.co/candy-crush-saga-nails.html see the video;)
    I'll see you in the next blog

    www.beautyandtheblog.co
    www.merrygunawaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The jumper is fab, love it! Your nails look gorgeous too x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the jumper, it looks great with the gold chain :) x

    Una hora menos en el paraĆ­so

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.