Sunday 1 September 2013

easy polkadot, stripe and rose nail art

I feel like I haven't done a nail art post in forever! Anyway I'm sorry this isn't a tutorial or anything but I was painting them late at night (as always) so I didn't get any decent photos of them until the next morning. I do have a rose nail art tutorial post and polkadot nail art video tutorial and if you can do both of them then you'll be able to do these easily.
I first saw this nail art on Pinterest and I did these nails before a while back and I really liked them so I thought I would recreate them again. I like the simplicity of them with the plain designs and only the hint of colour in them. 
I used the Rio nail art pens and complete nail artist set* for the details which you can enter my giveaway to win here.



19 comments:

  1. These are so pretty, so lovely! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look amazing, i love the little roses xxx
    mollyox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Islay, these are gorgeous! I love the roses on the polka dots. :)
    Catherine x | Brighton Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look lovely. I need to hire you to be my personal nail artist aha, your nail art always looks so well done.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so pretty islay!

    check out my blog, if you have the time?
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so pretty, lovely colours! Xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your amazing at doing nail art!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet design, I love it!

    Amy, xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your polka dots, love your roses. Your site is so sweet - an immediate appeal. Well done! - DC
    http://thinkbeautytrybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    @trybeauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous, wish I could do this! You have talent girl! :)

    http://blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love your nail art posts. You're really good at this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous nails the design looks lovely! Your so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like the black and white dotted art man.. i really very much impressed with this kind of arts.. your color combination is fantastic. i ll definitely try it on my hands..thanks for shsaring this simple art but gorgeous one..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is there any trick to get the dots in line so well like yours or is it just experience? :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.