Tuesday 21 January 2014

Links of London Star Dust Toggle Round bracelet





I received this Star Dust Toggle Round bracelet recently from Links of London. As you can see from the photos, it was packaged so beautifully in a little box tied up with ribbon and as I'm a complete sucker for packaging I thought it was a great finishing touch! I love how it is made of the silver mesh with the Cubic Zirconia disk on it- they really catch the light when you wear it as you can see in the top photos. It has a magnetic closure which makes it very secure and is nice as it doesn't have a bulky clip clasp to close it, making it look more sleek.

I reckon it would look nice if you paired it with other silver bracelets and bangles with a couple of simple rings. My mum always wears silver jewellery and she's eying up this Links of London one to add to her collection but I'm not letting her have it! One of my resolutions for 2014 is to be always dressed to impress by accessorising more as in 2013 I tended to stick to the same necklace and that was all I wore all year. I want to start wearing more delicate jewellery and I have already started doing that by wearing a couple of dainty silver rings on a daily basis and the bracelet is a perfect compliment to this.




Although I was sent the Links of London Start Dust bracelet to include in a blog post, this is not sponsored content and my opinions are 100% honest as always



8 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous bracelet and the packaging is adorable! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!)Beautiful bracelet!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it looks so pretty and I love that it comes in such beautiful packaging! Gorgeous!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I'm not usually a big fan of Links of London, I do like this bracelet. Quite unique!

    Samantha xo
    sjmcdf

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually think of Links of London as being quite tacky, but I really like this! It's so simple and pretty x

    Elissa | styleaffix.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is probably a perfect bracelet to layer up with others! I've never heard of the brand before but the bracelet you have is very pretty!
    Amber
    Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow that bracelet is gorgeous! xx

    http://www.putmeinapartydress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.