Thursday 2 January 2014

2013 Favourite Beauty products


To follow on from my '2013 in outfits' post I did the other day, I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite makeup and other beauty products of 2013. I have done it as a video which you can watch below and here are the makeup products that I included in the video.

Moroccan Oil
Mac 'Rebel' lipstick
Essie 'Mint Candy Apple' nail polish
Urban Decay primer potion
Chanel 327 'La Désirée' lipstick
Nars 'Orgasm' blush
Mac Studio Finish concealer
Rimmel '005 nude' eyeliner
Mac 217 eyeshadow blending blush

I talk more in detail about the products in my video below so please watch it and let me know what you think! Let me know what your 2013 beauty favourites are please as I love all your recommendations!


Sorry the video is a tiny bit out of focus- I'm waiting for my camera remote to arrive and it will be much easier for me when it does come!




15 comments:

  1. That's a stunning photograph Islay, really beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Urban Decay primer potion but it's just not as good as the Nars one!

    Beth | BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't be without my primer potion now, I've never known anything like it I LOVE it!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude this photo is amazing. I can't photograph like this (yet) and I have "the" camera longer :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new heading for your blog! Its very you :D
    So want to pick up Mac's blending blush, it looks so good! off to watch the video now x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo! Urban Decay Primer potion has been a consistent favorite of mine for the past few years!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely photo and I have always wanted to try the Moroccan Oil.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  8. essies mint candy apple has been one of my favourites in 2013. i love it so much. laura recently featured you on her blog and i had to follow you. your blog looks awesome.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really want to try the Moroccan Oil! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best online seller of cosmectics products

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have visited so many sites but I never got the site like yours, amazing posts with informative latest things. Free Slots

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an interesting website with online slot machines.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.