Monday 6 January 2014

My new favourite nail combination using Nails Inc. Porchester Square




I bought Nails Inc. Porchester Square years ago and it has been sat unused in my nail polish collection for so long and hasn't been paid as much attention as it deserves. After seeing Vivianna from Vivianna Does Makeup mention it in her 2013 beauty favourites video I thought I'd get it out and give it another go. I used it with the Orly bonder base coat which I got for Christmas and my favourite Seche Vite top coat which I'm now onto my second bottle of to make it extra glossy and shiny. These photos were taken on the third day of wearing and as you can see there are no chips to be seen and they are still looking very shiny and pristine. 
Porchester square is the perfect nude which Nails Inc. describe as a 'chic muted mushroom' and a colour which I think will be flattering on many skin tones. It retails for £11 but Nails Inc. currently have an offer on where you can get three polishes for £22.


Overall I love Nails Inc. Porchester Square and I will be wearing it a lot more in the future! The really bright cobalt blue called Baker Street is definitely next on my Nails Inc. wishlist, what's your favourite shade?


19 comments:

  1. this is so pretty!
    I'm also doing a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you're interested!
    http://claresloves.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/100-followers-giveaway-mac-lipstick.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful polish! And I really NEEED the topcoat!
    Estelle x -Let Me Go Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shade its so pretty! I picked up the Nails Inc Christmas Crackers on Amazon for £14.75 and Baker Street is in there. You get 6 full sized Nails Inc polishes inside. I'm waiting for mine to arrive, I can't wait to pull them all! Here is the link http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nails-Inc-Christmas-Crackers-Collection/dp/B00DX66N1I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1389006558&sr=8-1&keywords=nails+inc+crackers.

    Let me know if you get them!

    Holly xx

    impatience-is-a-virtue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely nude colour. I cant beleive this is third day nail polish it looks so prestine!
    smozzy
    xxx
    http://todaisiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a great base coat - I've never heard of it before but looks worth a shot! Lovely colour too. x

    http://lolaandbehold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the nude color and I love the feeling when nail polishes stay and don't chip for a few days. The color looks lovely on you.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite nude, I always reach for this colour when I fancy being muted. Looks great with Barry M's Rose Quartz glitter over the top if you want to dress it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delicate tone!
    I should wear more nudes this year because changing is good!! My fave colours are always gaudy like fuchsias, reds, emerald and turquoise...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want Porchester Square! But I might get it in the gel formula :-)
    katievibes.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love shades like this. This would be a great addition to my current collection :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats a really pretty shade xx

    http://putmeinapartydress.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also want to get Baker Street next! I have St. James (after Amelia Liana recommended it). I love the look of this shade but I have Essie Chinchilly which is very similar just darker so I don't really need another greige. Right now, Chinchilly is my go to color (it's on my nails right now!)
    Amber
    Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm surprised the colour lasted that long! Good value!

    Check out my giveaway on my most recent post!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous combination, looks so flattering on your skin tone too!
    Carrie xx

    carriebrighton

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this shade, neutral nails are my favourite :) x

    |DippyWrites|

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohh this colour is lovely! This reminds me I need to buy a new bottle of Seche Vite, I keep putting nail polish thinner in it but it's given up now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's been on my wishlist for ages, but I love my Essie Sand-Tropez so much and I feel they are too similar to justify the purchase :/

    petitfaon.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.