Friday 9 January 2015

BLACK ON BLACK ON BLACK





Jumper: Mattalan
Jeans: Topshop 'Jamie'
Boots: Russell and Bromley
Lipstick: Chanel 'La Desireé'

I can't believe I didn't used to like wearing black, I'm borderline obsessed with it now. I bought these boots last week after wanting them for a couple years, and I'm so glad I finally made the investment! These photos aren't really doing them any justice, but they have been in all of the magazines recently and I love the over the knee boot look - I think they make a plain outfit like this look much more pulled together considering I'm just wearing jeans and a jumper! Oh and I'm wearing a turtle neck again, there's no surprise there really is there.

15 comments:

  1. Those boots are amazing! I haven't really seen a pair of over the knee boots that I'm overly enthrawled about but I love these! Great outfit :)
    Sam xx
    Knockoutcouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. those boots are gorgeous! my friend works in russel and bromley and she bought the stuart wiserman over the knee heeled boots and they are to die for!

    georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Islay!

    www.theperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like a completely black outfit, you look lovely!

    Allie x

    Rush & Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so simple and chic but not boring at all! I love how the elements play off each other. I got into wearing a lot more black before coming to New York and now that i've moved here, I have to say black, gray, and white are definitely prominent in my closet. It does make matching things quite a bit easier!
    Amber | Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love black! always looks so good. Love your outfit!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveee all black and I adore that jumper and those boots.

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit, black is always good ;)
    I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous- you have such a lovely style! X

    thatpollyanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Android version 4.1.0 or above Terrarium TV for Blackberry don't get much time to do nothing. Below is the Fine.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.