Friday 16 January 2015

THE CHECKED SHIRT

Sunglasses: Ray-Ban 'Erika'
Shirt: Stolen from Dad's wardrobe
Jeans: Topshop 'Joni'
Boots: Russell and Bromley (Stuart Weiztman) 'Reserve'
Lipstick: MAC 'Dark-side'
Coat: Zara
Scarf: Zara

I wore this outfit when I went out for a little afternoon walk with mum (photo credit goes to her!) we went along the beach and down to the woods before going to a local art gallery, doing a bit of shoppping and then out for coffee. After, I made an absolutely delicious red thai chicken ramen type thing (based on this recipe by Heather Christo) for dinner and it was one of my favourite meals I've had in a while, I've been loving cooking recently and I blame Pinterest entirely. There's so many recipes on there that I want to make!

I've been wearing these boots so much recently, like all the time. If you've been considering buying yourself a pair then I say definitely do it - p.s. the Stuart Weiztman 'Reserve' style are incredibly comfortable! They definitely dress up what could be a very casual outfit into something a bit more sophisticated, which is what I tend to go for!

11 comments:

  1. This is the perfect winter outfit! I'm in love with those Russell and Bromley boots, they look fab on you!

    Olivia x
    Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
  2. good their gadget.Andy is a best and also complimentary software vidmate on iphone installing it on your device.The vidmate app is conveniently great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good website traffic wifi connections as a public network which www.wifikillpro.com a few other individual that is sharing the transmission capacity nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Откройте мир индивидуальности и стиля с брендовой одеждой от Allegria. Наш интернет-магазин предлагает уникальные коллекции, где каждый найдет что-то особенное. От классических образов до смелых решений, мы предлагаем модные варианты для каждого.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.