Wednesday 21 January 2015

NARS VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL IN 'CRUELLA'


















I am a part of the ASOS blogger programme called Access All ASOS, and for this Christmas they really kindly decided to host a secret santa with a load of bloggers and other ASOS insiders! We were given a £15 voucher code each and were challenged to pick out something for our secret santa from the whole ASOS site. I was sent the name of another blogger and had to put my stalking skills to good use to track them down and pick out a present for her, I hope she like it as much as I like this!

The Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in the shade 'Cruella' is what I received as my secret santa present - I had wanted this since last year when Vivianna went on a Nars Lip Pencil craze but it was one of those things that I never quite got around to picking up. My secret santa Becky did really well to pick it out (despite seeing my tweet from earlier that day saying how much I wanted it!!) and it's safe to say it lives up to my expectations! It's got a super smooth consistency that lasts hours without you feeling as if you are wearing anything on your lips - perfect.

I got it a month or so ago, and I have been wearing it so much ever since - I really should of bought it ages ago as it has quickly become one of those lip products that makes me say "how on earth did I ever live without this before?!"

13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous colour. It really suits you!

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely colour, the shade really suits you! <3

    I have a new post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks absolutely stunning, in love with the colour x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely and such a pretty color on you and that name for it is adorable.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  5. good is dramatically big, it will take some time mobdro for pc download Then, begin the installment. ow download best.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.