Tuesday 13 January 2015

THE LEATHER SKIRT




Dress: Zara
Heels: Stuart Weiztman 'Plunge'
Lipstick: MAC 'Please Me'

I bought this dress back in the summer when I was in Morocco and as far as I can remember I've only worn it once - I have no idea why as I absolutely love it! Paired with a classic pair of black suede heels it's such a simple outfit but one that you can wear for a lot of different occasions. I like how it's still a leather skirt, but it looks a lot more chic than what you would associate a leather skirt with being. The shirt part of the dress has lovely detailing too, with the pearl buttons and gem cufflinks as you can see from the photo. It's the small details like these that can turn a simple item of clothing into one which looks a lot more expensive and special.

20 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, you look amazing Islay! Serious hair envy right now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so amazing! Great outfit. I wish I could pull of 'Please Me' as well as you, it looks all kinds of wrong on me x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is gorgeous! I definitely want a nice classy A-line leather skirt to add to my wardrobe.

    lauren / lipstick & lacquer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought this was separate pieces, which makes the dress even better! Lovely outfit and you look gorgeous as always!
    Sam xx
    Knockoutcouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous- I've became obsessed with Zara lately.
    Julz Obsessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been loving how chic your outfits have been lately Islay! And the fact that this is a dress rather than two pieces is amazing. You'll never have to worry about tucking the shirt in haha.
    Amber | Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beauty islay, you look fab x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and such a great look for you. I love MAC please Me and it is one of my fave lipsticks.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning! Your blog is just so lovely! X

    thatpollyanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to making the app understandable as well as navigate through. mobdro for android and install from the official internet site of Mobdro Fine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. good this appstore is preferred. You could download both tutuapp pokemon go Launch it as well as enjoy the video game nice.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.