Tuesday 5 November 2013

could be the changing of the seasons






skirt: asos
top: new look*
cardigan: primark
brogues: Russell and Bromley 'abacrombie'
scarf: H&M (last year)
necklace: eBay
lipstick: revlon 'cherries in the snow'

this is one of my favourite outfits, I love how I'm wearing classic Russell and Bromely brogues with a tartan scarf- I feel so British! I feel like I haven't worn this skirt in forever but I'm so glad I've started wearing it more, it goes with pretty much every top I own and is so easy to wear. I have *that* fluffy Primark cardigan on, I just can't get enough of it lately! It's the warmest thing everrrr and is perfect for winter. I love how it adds a different texture to the outfit and adds a bit more interest to it!




18 comments:

  1. I love the shoes and scarf, definitely a lovely classic autumnal outfit :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Islay! I have been wearing my tartan scarf loads lately :)

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tartan scarf! And the brogues - lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the style! I have that scarf and cardigan so definitely a good choice! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers to being British :) love the scarf xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the entire outfit - you look gorgeous!
    Love From Sammie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't even cope with how pretty you are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is so adorable and preppy - the shoes are so cute and your scarf is very on-trend!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love brogues and yours are so cute!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your shoes and the tartan scarf!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.