Friday 22 November 2013

Keep the car running






pleather shift dress: Fashion Union*
boots: Clarks
bag: La Moda 'tory'*
coat: She Inside
ring: Pandora
necklace: eBay

Can I just say I was literally freezing whilst taking these photos, the jacket is nice and all that but scores zero points for warmth! I didn't realise how much leather/pleather there was going on in this outfit until I was editing the photos, oops! I was recently sent this bag from La Moda, it's such a steal at £16 (extra 20% off with the code 'LOOK20') back in May I did a 'what's in my bag' post with another La Moda bag which, if I remember rightly I won in a twitter giveaway they did on their twitter page @LaModaUK. I used it for sixth form for ages and it lasted really well! I like how the Tory bag in this post has the adjustable strap so you can have it either long like it is in these photos or short.
The dress is from Fashion Union, it's a shift style which is one of my favourite cuts however it is quite short on me (I'm five foot eight ish). It's unfortunately not on their website any more however there are lots of other items on the Fashion Union website and you can save 15% with the discount code 'BLOG15'.




17 comments:

  1. I love the leather-look on you! I'm sporting a pleather skater skirt as we speak. Definitely my current texture of choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Islay, that dress... And the store you got it from, so lovely! You just did great damage to my wallet. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame the coat doesn't keep you warm because it's lovely! You look great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit Islaay!
    xx
    http://dulceazucarsugarsweet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the leather dress works for day time, I'll have to steal that style idea! I'm always saving my leather dresses/skirts for nights out.

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the dress and bag.. and your nails are soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that outfit is so lovely. So jealous of how beautifully do your nails, you're so talented at it. x
    http://awkwardlystephanie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous nails and satchel bag!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the nails, love the dress!

    Dana @ dana-nicola.blogspot.com xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I nominated you for the sunshine award! Find out more about it on my blog post http://doe-eyedgirl.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/sunshine-award.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit - really like the bag. Very jealous of your hair too it's lovely.

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  12. Islay you look gorgeous in this dress! and your bag is goooorgeous! <3 If you think the dress is too short you always can donate it to your best foreign friend style and sushi ;) haha

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.