Saturday 16 November 2013

hanging out the passengers side of his best friends ride







 photo kimonoootdoutfitstyleamericanappareleasyjeanslightbluedenimfashionideaukbloggerblogsebagodocksides2_zpsbf689c50.jpg


kimono: hidden fashion (£6.99 and free postage!!!!)
jeans: american apparel easy jeans
top: topshop
shoes: sebago
necklace: eBay

*these photos were taken like a million years ago so that's why it's super sunny*

a kimono is something I've always wanted but just never bought so when I saw this one on Hidden Fashion for just £6.99 and free postage I knew I had to buy it! I really love the fit of it, it's so much more flattering than I thought it would be and is perfect to wear over outfits as a cover up, especially in summer (I'm currently sat at my laptop wearing a massive jumper, long pjs and fluffy socks while drinking a hot chocolate- I think summer may be over...). It also comes with a dark green background instead of the black but I thought black would go with more in my wardrobe than the green would so I went with that one. It makes a good lighter alternative to a cardigan for when the weather is a bit nicer and it adds a bit more colour to the outfit too.
I've been wearing my Sebago Docksides a lot recently as I've finally worn them in, they just seem to match everything I wear! I have also been wearing my American Apparel easy jeans on pretty much a daily basis, I wasn't sure on the colour first but now I really like them. I think I'll give them a rest until spring comes round as I have the dark wash indigo ones too but I also want to get a black pair (or maybe the topshop joni jeans instead, what do you recommend?)

what do you think of my kimono, will you be buying one or do you already have one?









14 comments:

  1. I adore this whole outfit :) + that kimono is an absolute steal, off to check out the site! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, I love the kimono and can't believe what a bargain it was! I think your shoes are my favourite thing though :)

    Love Kate xx
    prettylittleus

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the kimono!

    check out my giveaway :)
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That kimono is just so so pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks gorgeous! And I'd definitely recommend Topshop Joni jeans -mine are still going strong after a year :)

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your kimono! And what a bargain.
    I really want to buy one!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous kimono! I really love the cropped length as well - I've never seen a kimono that length before. How cute! And Topshop's Joni jeans are the best! I wear mine to death whenever I'm not at work :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the black joni jeans, and they used to be a perfect fit but now they've really stretched so I wouldn't reccomend those ones! I love the kimono though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That kimono is perfect! So tempted to buy it but I'm not sure with the cold weather creeping in now... x
    daydreamkatie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your shows are adorable im on the look out for a pair just like them now x
    http://regent-st.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the song that your title is taken from! x

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.