Wednesday 20 November 2013

Under £25 New Look party dress wishlist

 photo newlookpartydresswishlist_zps864eefc1.jpg

I was approached by New Look to do a wishlist post featuring their latest collection of Christmas party dresses. With the Christmas party season fast approaching us I'm starting to browse the shops to find the perfect dresses for the different parties and occasions which are just round the corner. New Look have a range of party dresses and I have picked out my favourite six under £25 to share with you. They all are based around a similar colour scheme which is mostly black and burgundy as I feel black is very versatile and will go with a wide range of shoes and accessories whereas the burgundy is very festive and wintery! They're all not too over the top and sequiny (opposite to the one I'm wearing to the Motel Rocks one in this outfit post) and you could get away with dressing them down to wear with boots and a leather jacket on a day to day basis- making them more versatile and meaning you'll get more wear out of them! I like the paisley pattern which a couple of the dresses I have picked out have and I'm pretty sure I have the cami top version of number three which you can see in this outfit post.


Which one of these dresses is your favourite? Do you have any parties organised to go to over the next couple of months?





*

23 comments:

  1. I love New Look dresses. They have some really glitzy ones in at the moment too! This one is my fave: http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/dresses/parisian-gold-floral-sequin-skater-dress_296526693

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got the third one and I absolutely love it, it's such a nice shape! This post has made me want to get the sixth one too as the shapes look kinds of similar and I love the colour. Bethan :) x

    bethangrace95.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The third and sixth ones are beautiful! x

    http://iyananikita.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love New Look.. I think they have gone so upmarket lately! :) I have so much up and coming over the next few weeks ready for Christmas.. will have to take a little stroll in New Look after this post I think! xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with the fourth one. I'm so exited because I will go to the winter prom of my school! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I think 6 is my favourite :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had my eye on number 6! I love new look, always such a great price.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had my eye on number four for a while now, not sure I would wear it to a party though
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love dress one, been looking for a nice Christmas party dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work.
    bubblegum casting

    ReplyDelete
  11. I truly get pleasure from while I read your blogs and its content.
    bubblegum casting

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful, just what a blog it is! This blog has provided the helpful data to us continue the good work. bubblegum casting reviews

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow the information you share is so remarkable, many new things that I got after reading this good information
    terimaksih many have shared this very useful information.

    Komplikasi Yang Dapat Terjadi Pada Penderita Hipertensi Penyebab Penyakit Kuning serta Cara Mencegahnya Cara Tepat Mencegah Penyakit Diabetes Melitus

    ReplyDelete

  14. This website is very helpful thank me happy to visit your yard
    Pengobatan Parkinson Secara Alami

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you present information that is very helpful and can memeberi motivation for me , I am happy to visit your yard
    Pengobatan Sariawan Secara Alami

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for the information that has been presented is very beneficial pleased to visit your yard
    Obat Tradisional Penyumbatan Usus

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice website, the site is very interesting, a lot of helpful articles and the latest news that arouse interest. nice!!
    pengobatan alami usus lengket
    cara menyembuhkan sirosis hati
    obat kanker laring tradisional

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.