Wednesday 13 November 2013

you need to change direction


blouse: H&M
treggings: Topshop
shoes: Converse
lipstick: Mac 'hang up'
gold chain necklace: eBay
bandeau: New Look

There's no real reason that I'm sat down in both of these photos. I thought I'd do some sat on the banch as a bit of a change buuuut then I forgot to do some normal ones too- oops! The LOVELY Laura from Style and Sushi gave me this lovely lovely (can I say 'lovely' any more in one sentence?!) H&M blouse as a birthday present after I fell in love with one she bought similar to it last winter. I think the polkadots add something a bit extra to it instead of it being plain black and I can't wait to wear it more over winter, thanks Lauraaaaaa! 



11 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, I nearly bought that blouse yesterday, its so perfect!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt really is just so so pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that blouse is gorgeous! I've been loving blouses recently, may need to pop into h&m hehe xx

    emilykebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blouse is so cute! Love polka dots :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loove your top what a lovely prezzie love how it's sheer too! The chain is perfect too xo
    ohsofashionxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blouse, it's so cute :) x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the necklace under the blouse collar! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I brought that blouse this saturday, I love it! I am chuffed that you have brought it too. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I brought that blouse this saturday, I love it! I am chuffed that you have brought it too. x

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.