Sunday 10 November 2013

I am an instagram addict


I'm not denying it because to be honest there's no point. I am an instagram addict. As you can see from above most of the photos I post are girly, pretty floral ones, nail art, makeup and the occasional magazine and Starbucks. I don't think you get much more 'common white girl' than me (and if you don't already follow @CommonWhiteGrls on twitter then why not (I'm kinda ashamed to say it's probably the most relatable twitter account for me.)

Anyway if you wanted to follow my instagram account, my username is islaay and here is a little link to it.





19 comments:

  1. What filter do you use on your photos? They're so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always so jealous of your Instagram. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's addicted to instagram! Your account is so pretty and lovely Islay! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Instagram too! Really enjoy seeing your nail pics :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the pinkness of your instagram!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your account is gorgeous, I always love seeing your posts! I'm quite addicted to Instaram too ... it's no secret!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some really lovely photos!
    xx
    http://dulceazucarsugarsweet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only got instagram last week and I'm already obsessed!

    Take a look!
    http://instagram.com/alicelmackenzie

    Alice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hven't instagram yet... I think the day I'll have it, I pass a lot of time there, for sure!!!
    hahah :D
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many gorgeous pictures! The most girly and pretty Instagram I've seen :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Instagram is so pretty! Following you, I'm FizzyPeaches

    Lyndsay | Fizzy Peaches

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your account its so full of perfection :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.