Sunday 29 December 2013

a year in outfits


Pretty much, seeing as everyone else and their mum seems to be doing this sort of post- I thought I'd write a blog post looking back at some of my favourite outfit posts from 2013. You can click on all the links to be taken directly to the post and information as to where I got the items from will be on there! Alternatively all of these posts along with quite a few more are all under the OOTD tag so you can easily read through them all!


Stripey top and skater skirt
Winter floral dress
Light wash jeans and floral kimmono
Skater skirt with a fluffy cardigan and tartan scarf
Black paisley dress

Floral playsuit
Mint green dress with cream lace blazer
Grey skater skirt with polkadot top
Lemon yellow lace dress
Levi shorts and burgundy shirt


Floral jumper and jeans
Pencil skirt and tartan scarf
Jeans and burgundy top
Skater skirt and Celine top
Celene top and patterned cardigan


So that's a years worth of my outfit posts from here on islaay.com and I hope you liked this post! I think I remeber last year making a resolution that I wanted to do more outfit posts in 2013 and I think I achieved it! Can we all take a moment to look how long my hair used to be, I didn't realise it was ever that long and I want it back- waaa!

I made a short fifteen second video looking back at some of my instagram photos which you can see below! My username is @islaay if you wanted to give my account a follow!


Also, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and you have good New Years plans! I will be putting up a Christmas haul on my YouTube channel islaayx in the next few days so subscribe so you'll see it when I upload it!



Which outfit from 2013 is your favourite? Don't forget to check out the links!

15 comments:

  1. All of your outfits look lovely! And I love these posts - it's really interesting to see outfits all lined up together. Happy new year!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your outfits Islay :)

    Ellie | mantrapixie | x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfits! A little in love with that tartan scarf x
    little-miss-floral.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style Islay, I really look forward to you OOTDs
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe the amount you've changed throughout the year!

    Dana @ http://dana-nicola.blogspot.co.uk/ xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style ad all your dresses are gorgeous. Have a lovely 2014 and stay stylish!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are adorable! I love every outfit! 2013 was your year, and I'm looking forward to see what you come up with in 2014 :-) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so good, all your outfits are amazing!! i wish i could have some of the clothes you do!! most of the stores in australia near me have cheap ugly clothes or ones i like are really expensive. :) your style is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a lovely style! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your style is so good! I'm loving all of these outfits!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Yellow Lace dress x

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.