Wednesday 26 February 2014

Avocado, red onion and chickpea sandwich recipe




























When I was making my lunch the other day, I thought I would get out my camera and film/photograph it for a blog post and YouTube video (much to the confusion of the window cleaners!) I decided to make a chickpea, avocado and red onion sandwich and I also added a bit of balsamic vinegar to add some flavour to it. This would of been lovely with some plum tomatoes in it too but unfortunately I didn't have any to add.
I hope you like the video below too, I've had so many lovely comments from people saying that they like how I've been filming and editing my videos since I've got my new camera so thank you if you've commented saying that!








2 comments:

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.