Sunday 16 February 2014

By Avellana jewellery




























By Avellana is brand new jewellery business on ASOS Marketplace, selling reasonably priced and really pretty bracelets, earrings and necklaces which are a perfect gift for a friend or just as a present to yourself! Carissa hand makes the packaging- meaning she will customise the message on the front to say your name, a friends name, a special quote or a saying! As they are all simple designs, it makes them wearable with pretty much any outfit; I have been wearing my necklace and bracelet pretty much every day since I got them!

Use the discount code 'BLOGGER25' to save 25% on all purchases from By Avellana. As the prices all range from around £5-£6, this discount makes the jewellery even more affordable!


Don't forget to check out By Avellana on ASOS Marketplace now!




































I was given these items by By Avellana to feature in a blog post on islaay.com , however this does not influence my opinion in this review and it is 100% honest as always

9 comments:

  1. I must admit i've been looking for a cute,simple and little gold necklace like this and i've just had to go and buy it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. Good luck to your friend :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This jewellery is so cute!
    xx
    http://dulceazucarsugarsweet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats so cute <3

    Please do come visit my blog too :)
    http://pinkcloudsz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great collection of jewellery while visit recently hotton garden London here hattongarden.com and get really amazing collection like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, perfect. Fortunately, I found your site. swarovski uk

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.