Tuesday 25 February 2014

RINGS AND TINGS JEWELRY





























I was sent these lovely pieces of jewellery by a company called Rings and Tings which is an online shop which sells a very wide range of jewellery, clothes and accessories. The pieces I pieced out were the Crystal Flower Necklace, Mini Stud Edge Crystal Ring and Multi Chain Crystal Necklace (which is no longer on the website). They were all under £10 so very affordable, and they have such a wide range of items that you'll definitely find something that you like!
They came really nicely packaged so they would make a perfect gift for someone or just a little treat for yourself- this sort of jewellery is the perfect thing to make an outfit more interesting- especially if it's something like a plain top or a little black dress!

I'd definitely recommend checking out Rings and Tings, let me know what your favourite piece is!



Although I was sent these products by Rings and Tings to review on islaay.com this does not influence my opinion and it is 100% honest as always




11 comments:

  1. I am loooooving your nail colour! The necklaces look much more expensive than what they are - bargain xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had a browse through the site and everything is so cute. I may need to buy it all.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklaces really do look more expensive--like Topshop or Zara! Lately I've been thinking I really do need some more statement necklaces in my life.
    Amber
    Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ring really is just so pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. How dainty and lovely!

    La-receta-de-la-belleza.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. I really like this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first necklace looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.