Tuesday 18 February 2014

Current Wishlist
































I've put a couple of these items in this post such as the Topshop swimsuit, Chanel espadrilles and Bon Prix jumper in preparation for my holiday to Morocco. I booked it a couple of weeks ago- it's never too early to start holiday shopping is it? The jumper would be perfect for the cooler evenings but it's still a bright colour so it's definitely holiday ready. The swimsuit has such a lovely shape to it and I also love the bright colour, and the Chanel shoes are just perfect- I can imagine them being very comfortable! I saw these Kurt Geiger heels in London recently and fell in love with them as they are the perfect heel height, such a nice colour and the crocodile effect to them is so unique, plus I definitely need another Kurt Geiger pair to add to my collection!

As for makeup items- after getting slightly bored of how I do my eyebrows the Anastasia Brow Whiz eyebrow pencil is something I would like to try out. I normally just use an eyeshadow with an angled brush so it would be great to give this one a try as so many people love it! The Nars lip pencil in 'Cruella' and the Creamy Concealer are both things which I've seen being talked about lots recently on other blogs but every time I go into my local SpaceNK I have to keep telling myself I don't actually need them! The Chanel lipstick is on here to represent every single shade that they do. They're beautiful and I want to grow my collection- enough said? I'm still loving Nars blushes and therefore would like to try out more. I like this palette as it lets you try out their best selling blush, bronzer and highlight all in one!








this post contains a sponsored link*

15 comments:

  1. I love that swimsuit. It was in last year and obviously popular so they bought it back again! The colours are amazing.

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection! I bought the navy version of that swimsuit last year and received so many compliments that im probably going to get this one this year!!
    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kept seeing that swimsuit every time I went into topshop last year, I'm glad they brought it back! I need a new swimsuit at the moment! xx

    www.ohpinkcandyfloss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those heels are beautiful, such great picks Islay! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im debating buying that new NARS palette online but dubious as some of the reviews say its tiny :(

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want those shoes,I would sell my grandma for those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THOSE CHANEL ESPADRILLES HAVE BEEN ON MY WISHLIST FOR ABSOLUTE AGES!! WE MUST BE SISTERS OR TWINS ISLAY <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely with you on wanting more chanel lipsticks in my collection!

    http://whaticallbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I swear we have such similar taste! And those Chanel espadrilles *Swoon* Have you seen them in all black leather? Love at first sight. Too bad I will probably not be able to afford them for a very long time haha.
    Amber
    Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to get that Nars Lip pencil :)! and those shoes *.*

    Berrie-Blogs// Beauty Blog x

    ReplyDelete
  11. those shoes !!!!! <3 x

    http://somethinglikenicola.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.